Description de l'offre
About the Student Placement
Experience life inside Sanofi where you will quickly become part of the team. During your placement you will have the opportunity to work on real projects that challenge you and help you develop the skills for a great career. You will experience a unique culture that is cantered on our people, our patients and our community. A work placement that gives you a chance to experience a real work environment before you graduate and to develop skills that you will need throughout your career including teamwork, problem solving and communication skills. By completing your placement here, you will gain valuable work experience. You'll be able to build your skills and confidence by working alongside experienced specialists in your chosen business area. The work and training you will complete will be no different from any other team member, contributing to a range of projects as part of a highly skilled team.
· To assist in the set up, and , keep up-to-date the local trial master files in association with Clinical Project Lead (CPL), Start-Up CRA/CTA-RM and Clinical Research Associates (CRA) in accordance with the company Corporate and Local SOPs for filing of trial documents in such a way that any relevant information can be presented promptly during internal or external audits.
· To assist the CPLs and CRAs in the maintenance of trial Essential Documents throughout the lifetime of the study.
· To assist with the efficient and accurate administrative processing of forms concerning data collection, payments and other materials with regard to clinical trials. Activities are based on the guidelines as described in company Corporate and Local SOPs.
· To communicate with external relations on a professional level if needed.
· To communicate with all relevant inter-company contacts: provide adequate information, consult the right persons in case of problems and make a positive contribution to the decision making process where appropriate.
To excel in this role you will need to have:
· Planning and prioritising, drive for results, ability to respect the appropriate principles of confidentiality, flexibility, able to work both independently and effectively within a team, concern for quality, ability to be proactive and customer service.
· Knowledge of and experience with Good Clinical Practice and other regulations in force for the conduct of clinical trials would be an advantage, but not essential (training will be provided)
· Ability to learn and apply SOPs and quality control.
· Good IT skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and email are essential.
What Sanofi can offer you:
· A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too;
· We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us;
· Fixed term contract from July 2019 until Early of August 2020
· Sanofi's Head office is currently based in Guildford, however in July 2019 we will be moving to the Thames Valley Business Park, Reading.
Empower Life Everyday.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.