iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Cardiovascular Marketing and Patient Services Associate - VIE Contract (W/M)
· Assisting in the development and delivery of the strategic and tactical patient services plan designed to maximize the patient opportunities for Praluent
· Supporting the evaluation of competitor activities in the UK patient services environment
· Conducting market analysis
· Contributing to the budget setting process and helps track the brand marketing costs related to patient services
· Assisting in the implementation of the brand marketing programs in line with company objectives
· Supporting the effective implementation of promotional campaigns and supports the adaptation of the brand marketing campaigns
· Ensuring timely delivery of all promotional activities
· Identifying Key Performance Indicators to measure and monitor the impact
· Working collaboratively with both internal and external partners to support the delivery of effective marketing and clinical campaigns
· Working across the regions in order to understand local needs and supports the adaptation of the brand marketing campaigns accordingly
· Developing strong and effective partnerships with advertising agencies
· Providing marketing information/training for sales force
· Driving brand performance
· Maintaining compliance
· Master's degree in Marketing, Business, Biotechnology, Pharma or other related field
· At least 1 year of previous experience in marketing or project management, preferably within pharma industry
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite
· Proficiency in English
· Organized, detail and goal, oriented, multi-tasking, proactive, adaptable, communicative, self-sufficient, interested in the pharma industry
· Team player while able to manage workloads and tasks with relative independence at times
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.