· Job facts
Main tasks and duties:
· Assist in the creation and maintenance of the site specific QMS documentation
· Assist the Quality Managers team in the review of product deliverables related to medical device software products developed in the SIS department in Sant Cugat in the established milestones along the product life cycle.
· Assist in the creation and maintenance of KPIs of the department
· Review coherence of documentation (Product Requirements, Product Issues, Product risks) in tools such as HP-ALM.
· Assist in the creation and review of DQLA SharePoint content
Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities:
· To permanently optimize processes to increase quality and efficiency standards.
· Preferred Education: Recent graduates from University degree or Master in scientific or technological discipline, ideally in Biomedicine, Biotechnology field.
· No previous experience needed.
· Fluent command of English.
· Interest for medical devices, quality management systems and software development processes. Knowledge of quality and regulatory standards is a plus but not mandatory: ISO 13485, FDA QSR.
· This position is only available for candidates who have never worked in a company in Spain or used a 'contrato de prácticas' before. Other candidates will not be considered.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.