· Job facts
• Interact with hospital, government and local partners to understand their scientific views, preferences and interests and where Roche can partner with them to meet county level's unmet needs
• Work with internal central team to build strategic access plans and execute it at county level.
• Determine stakeholder interest in ongoing research and educational events
• Acquire stakeholder's perspectives on competitive needs
• As subject matter expert on the access landscape relevant to assigned Roche products, educate customers and partners on national, regional and local coverage policies and processes
• Proactively communicate and explains Roche programs, policies, procedures and resources so that local county stakeholder is able to easily access Roche product.
• Keep regular visit to key stakeholders to continuously help them cognize Roche products and know relevant knowledge of Roche products, enhance the recognition and reputation of the Roche products in accordance to applicable China laws, regulations and codes and Roche SOPs
Local Activity implementation
• Drive and execute local initiatives based on county specific needs
• Support activities (online & offline) hosted by Central team
• Support central team for local gov't or foundations' advocacy events
Qualification and Experience
Bachelor or above in health science (biology/ life science/ medical/ pharma etc.) Relevant governmental/community working experience is a plus.
3+ years working experience in pharma commercial organization. County/Broader Market experience is a plus.
Job Required Competencies
High ethical standards
Knowledge in data analysis and statistics
Local laws, regulations and Codes of Practice
English proficiency and computer literate
Sales & Marketing、 Sales & Marketing > Sales
· Who we are