Femininity, sensuality, energy, lightness and romanticism, these qualities are as recognizable in Chloé's clothing and accessories today as they were upon the brand's creation over 60 years ago. Chloé's talent for evolving its style while remaining true to these underlying values has earned the brand its iconic status amongst the world's most fashion-conscious, sophisticated women.
Regional Supply Planner Europe, Maison Chloé
The Regional Supply Planner reports to the Responsable Supply Chain Europe, Global Sales.
In his/her region, the Regional Supply Planner will be responsible for optimizing the supply chain in order to maximize sales. The position is based in Meyrin (Geneva), within our ‘Campus Genevois de Haute Horlogerie’ , for a duration of 10 months from September 2020 to June 2021.
Your main responsibilities
The Supply Planner responsibilities are as follows:
· Ensuring the supply of the shops and the Ecommerce for the new products and the carry-over in order to maximize the attendance rate.
· For carry-over, monitoring and updating the stock Targets allowing the proper functioning of the self-planning system.
· For the novelties, triggering the setting up of the collections in the shop, checking the setup quantity, monitoring launches (Sell-thru) in close collaboration with merchandising and adjusting restocking levels.
· Having a particular focus on digital (Net & porter & Chloe.com) in order to achieve a higher presence rate than retail (+5% availability rate).
· Coordinating stock rebalancing’s and end-of-season returns to outlet or central DC.
· Optimizing the overall stock of the region on all channels (RDC retail & Wholesale, boutiques, Outlets, Ecommerce), in particular through the organization of returns to centralized and the proper updating of target stock.
· Participating in IT improvement projects from the design phase to testing and commissioning (Anaplan, SAP).
· Updating performance indicators on a weekly basis and propose performance improvement plans.
Your invaluable skills we are looking for
· You have experience in Fashion & Retail industries and a strong customer orientation and focus to deliver high level support
· 3 years minimum of work experience in Supply Chain position
· You have advanced skills in computer tools (BI, Excel)
· You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of French (any additional language is a plus)
· You have good interpersonal skills and are willing to work in a dynamic, diverse and challenging environment
Then, you must be the right talent to join our European & Ecommerce regional team as Regional Supply Planner
Still wondering why you should apply?
· You will join a dynamic and client oriented team
· You will interact with several stakeholders across functions and countries
· Our offices will allow you to evolve in a modern and pleasant environment