The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
· To support Cartier’s online business, the e-commerce team must provide excellent service through well-run operations and coordination between departments to ensure smooth and efficient processing of e-commerce orders, and the local administration of its website.
· Local coordination, testing, and on-going support and maintenance of Cartier website.
· Execute the e-commerce commercial strategy in collaboration with e-Commerce, Client Relations Center, Supply Chain, and fulfillment Logistics teams.
· Responsible to support daily operations including order processing, coordination & tracking of stock transfers, order return & exchange processing, and monitor stock assortments.
· Collaborate with Client Relations Center, Supply Chain, Logistics, Sales Audit, and IT support teams to ensure smooth order processing.
· Actively participate in the management of the online catalog in liaison with digital, marketing and merchandising teams.
· Monitor key metrics (sales, stock, traffic, returns…) of overall e-commerce activity.
· Identifying e-commerce and omnichannel trends in order to develop proposals for commercial and service enhancements for the website
· Report to central team all bugs and website issues, and track status through resolution.
· Regular and ongoing maintenance of all products displayed on the website, including local visibility and e-comm assortment status, via local upload to content management system (CMS).
· Local lead for collection of website issues reported by Client Relation Center, boutiques, authorized dealers and other key business contacts.
· Provide administrative support and assist with special projects as needed
The ideal candidate is an outgoing problem-solver with strong systems, technical and communication abilities. He or she possesses excellent organizational skills, is detail-oriented, and displays a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
· Undergraduate degree and minimum of 3-4 years related professional experience. Relevant supply chainmerchandising experience preferred.
· Outstanding computer skills with ability to learn new software applications quickly. Prior experience with SAP and CMS systems are strongly preferable.
· Team player with initiative, ability to prioritize, multi-task without sacrifice of attention to detail and thrive in fast-paced environment.
· Strong organizational, project management, communication, and follow-through skills are required.