The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
The Merchandising E-commerce will be the main point of contact for Ecommerce team for all stock and order fulfillment activities. The role will help to ensure stock needs are fulfilled to support sales objectives.
· Field Collaboration
· Communication with Ecommerce and Merchandising partners to build relationships & gather priorities.
· Identify inventory opportunities by analyzing stock transfers & needs in collaboration with merchandising team.
· Identify and monitor consumer’s buying patterns and provide qualitative feedback to merchandising team.
· Order management
· Key contact for Ecommerce stock needs (Client Non Dedicated Stock orders)
· Create Stock transfer requests for Ecommerce
· Request stock and availability to Central team for special orders/ firm sales
· Liaise with boutiques and Central team to ensure deliveries are met on time, and transfer guidelines & processes are being followed.
· Logistics Follow-up (expedite shipments, prioritize deliveries, RTV's etc. quality follow-up)
· Stock management
· Main contact for stock availability for Ecommerce business.
· Ensure Ecommerce is at appropriate inventory level vs. target, and stock constraints are communicated to Ecommerce and Merchandising teams.
· Be familiarized with Network and International stock shortages and the impact on Ecommerce Business. Define priorities.
· Proactively initiate stock balancing from Network and Warehouse when necessary
· Analyze sales trends vs. assortment targets, share findings and propose adjustments to Merchandiser.
· Liaise with Ecommerce team to ensure all novelties are visible on the site, and Non Dedicated stock articles are uploaded.
· Monitor damaged stock levels with Logistic team and the workshop in partnership with the merchandising team.
· Facilitate transfer from Warehouse to Workshop for damaged items that need repair/polishing.
The ideal candidate is an outgoing problem-solver with strong systems, technical and communication abilities. He or she possesses excellent organizational skills, is detail-oriented, and displays a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
· Undergraduate degree and minimum of 3-4 years related professional experience. Relevant supply chainmerchandising experience preferred.
· Outstanding computer skills with ability to learn new software applications quickly. Prior experience with SAP and CMS systems are strongly preferable.
· Team player with initiative, ability to prioritize, multi-task without sacrifice of attention to detail and thrive in fast-paced environment.
· Strong organizational, project management, communication, and follow-through skills are required.
· Must be very organized - excellent time management and decision making skills
· Understands Omni-channel Business and stock managements across networks
· Strong collaboration skills to negotiate effectively across organizational boundaries