WHO ARE WE?
A high jewelry Maison who promotes exceptional know-hows in an enchanting creative, poetic and culture background environment!
Our Maison is looking for men and women with multiple talents to contribute to developing and transmitting their expertise with care and no compromise.
By joining us, you will be surrounded by experts with a passion and will contribute to various different projects allowing our Maison to regularly reinvent itself.
BOUTIQUE ADMINISTRATOR - BOSTON
· Inventory: Annual inventory, Daily reconciliation, cycle counts, safe organization to ensure fluid sales and client experience will never be interrupted
· Paperwork: Prepare paperwork for accounting in a timely manner, weekly and monthly audits and provide assistance when requested by Shelton team
· Stock Management: Shipping and receiving, manage transfer cockpit, outgoing and incoming repairs, 100% tagging accuracy
· Support: Support all aspects of operations including boutique maintenance needs, supply ordering and upkeep, and any needs to facilitate the sales process and management needs, flexibility in work hours and shifts to ensure business needs are met
· Policy & Procedure: Ensure all paperwork is in line with RNA policies and VCA policies and processed in a timely manner as established by Management. Ensure perfect audit scores for the boutique.
· Communication: Clear, Concise and organized communication, team player, support to Boutique Management and professional in all aspects of the Business relationships with vendors
· DARE/SAP Knowledge: Responsibility for being up to date and knowledgeable of DARE/SAP functionality and how to process reports and transactions. DARE/SAP trainer for all new Store Employees
· Ability to assist on the sales floor as needed
· Bachelor's degree or Four years of related Experience in Administration, Operations and Customer service preferred
Technical/ Personal Skills:
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to multi task and remain organized with multiple projects
· Proficiency in Microsoft office programs,
· Proficiency in use of Computer, typing and using keyboard for entire shift
· Ability to sit down for long periods of time
· Excellent Communication and Organization skills
· Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
· Flexibility to travel up to 10%
· SAP Knowledge a plus