Inbound Systems Development Analyst
Purpose of role: Deliver Continuous Improvement to drive efficiencies of Primark’s Inbound Critical Path Tool, SiV. Be the Subject Matter Expert for all fields relating to the system.
Reports to: Head of Supply Chain Projects
Location: Islip / Reading
· This individual will be the System Matter Expert on Primark’s Inbound Event Management Tool, SiV, and also be the support function for continuous improvement to drive efficiencies, health check of the day to day running of the system across the Business from Origin Processes through to Destination Bookings across the Global Network.
· Management of Change Requests relating to the developments within the SiV system.
· Manage the process of raising and prioritising Change Requests submitted by the business relating to developments or changes within SiV, working with Primark and SiV Software Company – CORE.
· Track the progress of Change Requests against pre-determined KPI’s.
· Involved in supporting the creation of UAT scripts and the process of UAT itself.
· Assist in the deployment of Change Requests within the SiV system and creating working instructions and SOPs to all parties involved in the change.
· Updating any Documents / User Guides relating to any changes made within SiV.
· SiV Subject Matter Expert in order to support Internal Key Stakeholders within Primark, B&M & Finance, and External Key Stakeholders, Freight Managers & Suppliers.
· Responsible for managing any changes to the Routing Tables within SiV acting as a conduit between Supply Chain and ICT.
· Project Based focus to include:-
· Process of On Boarding new Freight Managers onto SiV
· Consistency of the Booking in Process within all Global DCs.
· Be the business SME for the SiV system both internally with B&M and externally for Suppliers and Freight Managers.
· Conduit between the Business and ICT for any business critical issues relating to Service and also supporting testing and development of the system.
· Rolling out of new developments across key areas – Business and External.
· Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise in fast paced environment.
· Ability to work collaboratively within the organisation.
· Must be well organised and results driven.
· Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills including cultural awareness.
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and communication skills and risk aware.
· Problem solver and sound judgment skills.
· Strong IT and systems experience an advantage.
· Experience with data analysis.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PPT and word skills.
Full Time / Part Time
Supply Chain Analyst