Payroll Associate, Reading - Fixed Term Contract
Are you a competent team player with a positive attitude? Are you detail obsessed and super organised whist maintaining high levels or accuracy? Even in fast paced environment? If you have previous payroll experience or experience in an office environment then we may have the perfect role for you as Payroll Associate in our Reading Head Office.
At Primark, Reading, we’re looking for a full time Payroll Associate to join a large, friendly team responsible for producing all UK Payroll. Your role will be to support the department in ensuring all employees are paid accurately and on time through the preparation and verification of high volume payrolls and all that it entails.
What we are looking for:
· An eye for detail & accuracy: Given that you will be involved in paying employees’ wages, it is crucial your work is of a high standard in both quality and accuracy.
· Super Efficiency: You’ll be checking procedures to ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time as well as dealing with correspondence enquires in a timely and efficient manner
· Highly Organised: With daily, weekly and monthly deadlines and cut-offs, the ability to organise and prioritise tasks is a must
· Strong Communication: You’ll be working with lots of people in this job; from third‐party providers, stores and HMRC, you’ll need to have solid verbal and written communication to provide excellent service to all our customers
· All round administration skills: These will play a substantial part in ensuring the smooth operations of the department including but not limited to, processing new starters, leavers, p45’s, earing orders, payslips, pension deductions and queries, writing and producing reports and filing and post sorting
Why work with us?
Aside from our growing presence, we offer some benefits that are sure to sway you over to the Primark side. One, we have a big office with a gym, café, canteen and private spaces to think. Two, we offer a very competitive yearly salary. And three, you’ll be surrounded by an amazing group of people who will do all they can to make you feel welcome, supported and included (meaning you may even have to do some dressing up and performing at the Christmas party).
Apply now to find out more
Full Time / Part Time
Fixed Term Contract