Description de l'offre
Master Data Management - Oracle Retail
Are you highly organised, detail orientated and consider yourself a team player? Do you thrive in a fast paced, data driven environment? Have you 5+ years industry experience, with two years’ experience in data management in a large organisation? If so, we have the perfect role for you in Master Data Management in our Dublin Head Office?
Based in Dublin, the role will be part of a teamthat manages all Oracle Master Data in the Finance Department.You will be responsible forthe setup and maintenance of the Financial Master Data required for our new Oracle Retail Management System. In advance of the go-live of this application, you will participate in SIT and UAT test phases. You will also participate in data migration and cutover rehearsals including acting as the lead for the finance master data elements. You will grow to understand how the different master data elements need to be setup and maintained in order to ensure the smooth running of this key business system.
Our Finance Information Systems team continuously search for new ways to improve the performance of our work to become the best at what we do. In light of this our Master Data Management will have experience using Oracle Financials or SAP, previous participation in the rollout of large projects, experience in a data steward or ownership role, knowledge of the use analytics to produce high quality data and a familiarity of working in a controlled environment.
He/she will thrive on change within a continuous improvement culture and will be delighted to contribute to the creation of a first class, best practice Master Data unit.
We are also looking for:
· Attention to detail: Responsible for the setup and maintenance of Oracle Retail master data including organisational elements, supplier enrichment, VAT & cost elements, invoice matching rules, freight and payment terms and GL cross-reference with the Oracle Financials Chart of Accounts. You will also create, validate and maintain business process documentation, ensure transactions are processed in accordance with policies and procedures and manage compliance on a daily basis.
· Analytical: You will contribute in projects, testing of new functionality, system testing and system integration testing.
· A curious mind: You will engage in continuous process quality improvement, ensuring you are commercially aware of new upcoming processes to optimise efficiency.
· Strong Communication: You’ll work across many internal departments as well as with 3 rd party vendors and external suppliers ensuring the provision of excellent customer service. You will participate in training and provide input as well as cross-training other team members so the ability to present complex information in an understandable language is essential.
· A natural planner and organiser: You will face many go live deadlines and scheduled operational interfaces so planning and prioritising are key to reach desired timescales.
Why work with us?
As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to working with an amazing bunch of people who can help you out and answer any questions. As well as an entire network of training available on an international scale. The Dublin Head Office has been newly refurbished and has a gym, café, canteen, fun clubs and plenty of space to think. And you’ll have a great system for progression, with regular feedback and support to help you get to the next level.
If you’ve got the right experience and feel that retail is the right place for you, then get cracking
Full Time / Part Time
Republic of Ireland
Data Processing Manager