Are you a curious minded, self-starter? A technical and analytical ICT Domain Architect – Central Systems (P&C) with the ability to effectively design and create Roadmaps and manage a delivery lifecycle end to end? Do you have experience and understanding of TOGAF, ITIL methodologies and of HCM and WFM systems including integrations? If so, the perfect role awaits for you in our Dublin Head Office.
This role sits in the Business Systems (Central) domain in the P&C area to assist with the development of Business and ICT Strategy within Primark.
Based in Reading, you will be responsible for producing the Roadmaps for the business and ICT for the P&C area. You will perform analysis, design and govern the solutions to ensure alignment with the business goals and Enterprise Architecture vision. As a domain architect you will provide hands on management and control of the delivery lifecycle and strategic decision to ensure the future proofing of Primark’s IT systems within the domain. You will play a key contributory role within the wider Primark ICT Architecture community run by the Enterprise Architect.
As well as the ability to travel within Europe and flexible working hours when required, we are looking for:
· Technicality: Educated to degree level in a Computing or business discipline, experience of mission critical High Availability design and development in large transaction volume environments, experience of solution architecture for complex integration projects and large scale development projects in multi-countries.
· Forward thinking: You will develop a long term vision of technology and solutions for the domain so having a sharp awareness of commercial reality and current global landscape will help to embed the success and align with the P&C team.
· Leadership and Guidance: You’ll provide thought leadership and influence in IT strategy, development models, cost-optimisation, innovation and efficiency improvement for the business domain. Providing detailed guidance to multi-functional teams through project planning and supporting Legal and commercial in purchasing decision will also play a key part in your role.
· An analytical mind: Developing Roadmaps and design solutions for the domain will require a detailed thought process from end to end.
· Confident communication: You’ll be connecting with all levels of the business and providing direction and design ownership of projects in which you will need to communicate complex technical issues to a non-technical user base.
Why work with us?
There’s the competitive salary, of course. But our team covers many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. Our people make our brand which means more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way. And we have an amazing programme of structured learning and development to help with that, covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your presenting skills. What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment with a gym, café, canteen, choir, book club, running club and plenty of open space to think.
So if you have the right experience and want to take the next step, why not find out more by applying now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Full Time / Part Time