Description de l'offre
Buying Admin Assistant - 3 month fixed term contract
Fantastic opportunity to join a busy and fast paced fashion buying office with potential opportunity to transition into a Trainee Buyer role.
Purpose of role - To provide efficient administrative support to the Buyers.
Primark Tools & Technology - Understands & uses some tools to complete daily activities
· Accurately input orders on to the computer systems as required and confirm receipt of orders with suppliers
· Communicates to Buying team on purchase orders ready for authorisation
· Amend all orders on computer systems making necessary notes on files and ensure commitments are kept up to date as changes are made to delivery dates
· Order Kimball tags where required
· Ensure all paperwork is maintained in an orderly manner Supplier Management & Partnerships - Builds relationships with supply base to manage critical path
· Assist the Trainee Buyer with the monitoring of critical path and chase suppliers when necessary
· Manage paperwork associated with suppliers and delivery of product
· Track and monitor shipments from contract date to store delivery
· Organise air freight according to company policy
· Ensure the sample area of the department is kept tidy at all times
· Prepare and coordinate samples for meetings and press requests
· Ensure all samples have samples tickets with the relevant information Skills/Knowledge/Experience:
· Previous admin experience in a busy office environment desirable
· IT literate and proficient in MS office
· Qualified to GCSE level (or equivalent) Why work with us?
As well as giving you a competitive salary, we’ll provide you with a progressive career path. Clear advancement is what we’re all about at Primark. We’re always open when talking about your development and we offer lots of training – whether it’s in-house or sending you on courses. We’re big believers in rewarding hard work, which is easier to achieve with our teams being so close and forever willing to help out.
There’s a lively culture here, and it’s easy to get to know each other amidst a truly warm atmosphere. With flexible working hours, you can use your time effectively and plan around your schedule. Plus, we’re well equipped for a healthy lifestyle with our own café, canteen, and gym.
So, if you have the right experience and want to take the next step apply now.
Full Time / Part Time