Are you an ambitious Business Analyst with excellent exposure and skill in requirement gathering and translating these into company objectives?
By being analytical with the ability to communicate across a diverse stakeholder group, you will set yourself up for success as new and thrilling projects start to roll out across the business in 2018/2019.
Our current BA role will offer you the ability to craft your current BA skills in addition to building on your project management skills by managing resources, timelines, 3rd parties and delivering status reports and feeding into the overall project.
Based in Dublin, you will be responsible for engaging with internal and external retail operations and management teams to help shape the landscape and solutions that will allow the business to achieve its strategic goals. You’ll conduct workshops, documentation reviews, business analysis and business process evaluations, gather business requirements and turn them into documented functional requirements so that the resulting document will be meaningful to the intended users.
What we’re looking for
· 3+ years Business Analyst experience
· Strong decision-making skills. Introducing better ways of working will be something you’ll do regularly, so being able to make a decision with confidence is vital.
· Persuasion skills. Presenting complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business and being able to coach and lead others
· Attention to detail . Ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview
· Diplomacy. We need to be able to trust you and so does your team. You’ll have mastered the art of pushing back with professionalism.
· Confident communication. It goes without saying. You’ll be connecting with all levels of the business, building bridges across multiple teams.
· Strong organisational and planning skills. You’ll need to be able to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables in order to meet deadlines and manage the expectations set by management.
Why work with us?
There’s the competitive salary, of course. But our team in Dublin covers many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. Our people make our brand which means more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way. And we have an amazing programme of structured learning and development to help with that, covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your presenting skills. What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment with a gym, café, canteen, choir, book club, running club and plenty of open space to think.
So if you have the right experience and want to take the next step, why not find out more by applying now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Full Time / Part Time
Republic of Ireland