Description de l'offre
As an Assistant Buyer at Primark, you’ll help build our ranges from the ground up and influence some of the hottest high street fashions. You’ll support our buyer in choosing the products that sell and make us more profitable. You’ll have the opportunity to see your ranges come to life on a truly global scale and experience the satisfaction you know goes with it.
In a competitive industry, we’re the growing business you can’t hold back. Right now, we’re expanding across Northern Europe, Iberia, France, Ireland, Italy, the UK and the US. So, not only will it be your job to influence which clothes we sell in different regions, there may be exciting opportunities to travel.
What we’re looking for
A promising buyer who’s experienced at assistant level, with fashion knowledge and proven negotiating skills. We need you to have:
· Goal-driven. You’ll assist the Buyer in selecting must-have fashion trends, while always keeping in mind our sales targets and margins for the financial year.
· Total organisation. You’ll have perfect attention to detail when managing your orders and work closely with the merchandising team to make sure they hit stores.
· Commercial awareness. Keep a constant eye on our main competitors, comparing the price, quality and value of their ranges with our own – while providing weekly sales and stock info.
· Strong communication . Maintain flexible and beneficial supplier relationships. Support buyer in negotiating the best prices and margins for the product.
· Quality obsessed. Make sure garment specifications are spot on and all documentation is completed to the highest standard.
Why work with us?
As well as giving you a competitive salary, we’ll provide you with a progressive career path. Clear advancement is what we’re all about at Primark. We’re always open when talking about your development and we offer lots of training – whether it’s in-house or sending you on courses. We’re big believers in rewarding hard work, which is easier to achieve with our teams being so close and forever willing to help out.
There’s a lively culture here, and it’s easy to get to know each other amidst a truly warm atmosphere. With flexible working hours, you can use your time effectively and plan around your schedule. Plus, we’re well equipped for a healthy lifestyle with our own café, canteen, and gym.
So, if you have the right experience and want to take the next step apply now.
Full Time / Part Time
Republic of Ireland