We are expanding our team of experienced Logistics Professionals and are currently recruiting for experienced Warehouse Shipping & Materials Coordinators to support our operation on site with a Cork based Pharmaceutical customer with both their shipping and receiving functions.
The purpose of the role is to work on your own initiative and to be a key player in the warehouse team to offer solutions in a timely and efficient manner to the end customer in order to ensure all aspects of operation are completed with accuracy and quality, as well as to work within guidelines to make sure all requested tasks are performed. You will be responsible for being a positive “ face” of the company and for developing excellent working relationships with customers ( colleagues and all the departments in KN with they have to work with).
· Duties involve liaising with vendor delivery personnel, ensuring correct incoming materials are delivered, intact and correctly sealed and unloading of materials from supplier vehicles
· Receiving raw materials and consumables both physically and electronically into inventory, ensure correct labelling and put product away to correct location
· Physical Inspection of incoming receipts of raw materials and consumables, hazardous and non-hazardous receipts
· Completion and reporting of relevant paperwork
· Replenishing kits/kanbans as required
· Ensure all customer orders are transacted smoothly and delivered
· Provide 100% quality customer service to ensure absolute customer satisfaction
· Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly Reports as required and attendance at morning huddles
Your Skills and Experiences
· Previous warehouse experience essential
· ADR, IATA & IMDG Training desirable
· Proficient in SAP would be advantageous but not required
· Full Driver licence is essential for this position
· Power Pallet, Forklift and Reach Truck experience and licences for all required for the position
· Proven ability to deal face to face, over the phone and by email with our customers
· Good Distribution Practice knowledge and awareness
· Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, and Outlook)
Good Reasons to Join
Kuehne + Nagel Ireland is listed as a ‘Great Place To Work” and that is just what we are. As a market leader if you are looking for an exciting and challenging career in the Logistics Industry we are the company for you.