Salary dependent on experience
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. From point of origin to consumption, our dedicated staff design solutions that turn logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
As a Warehouse Operative working for Kuehne + Nagel Drinks Logistics you have an opportunity to deliver excellent customer service to our partners through hard work and dedication that is vital to providing industry leading service levels. We thrive on the challenge of delivering exactly what our partner's want, when they want it. We will be delivering beers, soft drinks, wines and spirits to over 21,000 Licensed Premises on behalf of leading brands owners such as Heineken, Marston's, Shepherd Neame and Wadsworth.
Our business is also experiencing a period of significant growth and has recently secured new contracts to supply pub groups including Stonegate Pub Company, Admiral Taverns and Punch. These business wins are built on the foundations of industry leading service levels, consistency and a drive for continuous improvement. With this, we have a great team, that supports each other, and have a key focus on development and supporting career aspirations.
· Shift cover working 40 hours per week working 5of 7
· Three different shift patterns (6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm and 10 pm - 6am)
· Daily support from the warehouse management team
· Unloading and checking goods into the warehouse
· Case picking and loading goods onto the delivery vehicle following detailed loading plans
· General warehouse tasks with an emphasis on health & safety and hygiene
· Opportunity to develop and train as a drivers mate
Your skills and experience
· Flexibility to work one of the three shift patterns on offer
· FLT licence with a clean accident record
· Experience in working in a fast paced warehouse environment
· A health & safety and hygiene focus in daily work
· Strong team player A positive ‘can do' attitude
· Motivation to develop & progress
What we can offer you:
· Full Company induction
· For the person with the right skills & behaviours there are opportunities to train for other roles such as operational task based trainer, drivers mate.
· On-going training and development in people skills as per performance plan
· Reward and recognition schemesHealth and well-being benefits
· Free car parking
To Apply call 07989 414263 or email
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Learn more >> kncareers.com