Drive the strategy of KN+Next Gen in Asia Pacific.
Responsible for understanding and following individual customer requirements, efficiently correspond regarding customer service, updating inbound cargo date and status of inventory and ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Coordinate with customer to submit EDI Delivery on time by Daily basics.
· Keeps track of received data and source documents, filing good.
· Prepares and sorts warehouse transaction documents, identifies and interprets data to be entered.
· Enter data from warehouse transactions documents (receive, Outbound issue and move locations) into computer following format displayed on screen including necessary codes enter.
· Check and collect original receipt delivery from Local and Import Supplier.
· Monitor and follow up any discrepancy in original tax invoice, and update to customer and supervisor.
· Issuing supporting documents which declare types of activities and end customer code require.
· Daily Tracking Performance delivery on time to supervisor.
· Reviews error reports and enters correction into computer system.
· Prepares cycle count documents and cycle count reports by interval session.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Thai Nationality
· Bachelor degree in Logistics, BA, Marketing, Accounting or related field.
· At least 3-5 years’ experience in Logistics, Warehouse, Supply Chain and Inventory Management
· Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, well-organized, interpersonal & communication skills
· Good command of written and spoken English
Good Reasons to Join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services. Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.","datePosted":"2019-11-18T00:00:00.000Z