Job Title: Technical Support Officer
Location: Trafford Park
Vacancy Number: GB08865
What we're looking for
To support all site based systems and hardware maintenance and to provide support in all the systems based data retrieval.
What you'll do
· Day to day maintenance of operational and financial KPI suite to ensure business and customer requirements are achieved. Provide out of hours systems support. Ensure issue logging process is adhered to through to issue resolution. Ensure third parties resolve/deliver systems related issues/solutions within agreed SLA
· Development and ongoing ownership of operational reports as required to ensure the integrity of KPI data. Attend review meetings as required to provide support and information for customer and suppliers
· Support the flow of information and feedback for business and customer updates and initiatives. Undertake training as identified in departmental training plan
· Support operational change requests and ensure the operation and 3rd parties comply with the KN change control process. Provide technical support, advice and coaching to colleagues for WMS, Vocollect, Microlise and MS Office
· Develop strong relationships with internal and external customers to better understand key business drivers and devise tactical improvement plans to support continued growth / success
· Report any H&S issues to line manager, carrying out the appropriate investigations and implementing corrective measures as required
· Operate and interrogate Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) to identify potential improvements. Undertake special projects, provide statistics and reports as required
· Comply with Food Safety Regulations and CMI standards. Maintain and develop the relationships with 3rd party software providers (Chess, Microlise). Undertake any other duties that may be assigned to support the business and customer needs
What you'll bring
· Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of PC Hardware
· Good knowledge of creating and interrogating spreadsheets
· Ability of interpreting data. Development and understanding of KPIs
· Operational knowledge of warehouse management systems within FMCG
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills – at all levels
· Customer orientated. Effective problem solver
· Good analytical skills. Considers and validates facts before making decisions
· Shows conviction in own judgement. Decision making. Personal motivation and drive
· Weekend - 1 in 4 on call support.
What you'll get
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. What we will provide includes:
· Competitive salary
· Kuehne + Nagel Pension Plan.
· Route 2 Rewards scheme - discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
· 33% off monthly Greene King Voucher
· Free onsite car park
Any questions? Contact us directly at:
Why not find out more about Kuehne + Nagel, visit us at www.kuehne-nagel.com?
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>