Kuehne + Nagel / Turkey is looking for an effective communicator, analytic, committed and detail oriented Sea Logistics Finance Operational Care.
As a member of the Operational Excellence + Audit Team you will support the centralisation of key sea logistics financial tasks focusing on carrier invoice processing and dispute resolution, monitoring and follow-up on defined focus areas with global network, close communication and collaboration with operations and SSC.
· Carrying out assigned tasks as a member of the Sea Logistics Operational Excellence + Audit Team.
· Reviewing unacknowledged invoice list and processing invoices as per process.
· Disputing invoices with carriers and following-through to resolution.
· Working with the reporting tools to monitor/follow-up on missing profit share, BAL vs non-BAL and Prepaiding/Collecting with the global network.
· Following working instructions at all times working to KPI's and escalating issues as per process.
· Liaising with stakeholders such as carriers, operations, SSC, finance etc in a professional manner.
· Performing any other duties agreed with your manager as required.
· Understanding and fully complying with all QSHE policy.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in sea logistics.
· Experience in finance is a big plus.
· Experience in dealing with invoice processing or a similar task is a big plus.
· Proficient in MS Office Applications and PC skills.
· Excellent analytical, communicational skills, attention to detail.
· Good team ethic assisting your colleagues as required, ability to work with timed deadlines and in line with key performance indicators.
· Very good spoken and written English is a must.
Good Reasons to Join
At Kuehne + Nagel you are always part of a team, but still have control over how you arrange your own work and your own way of achieving success. Present your customers with the products and services of a company that is the global market leader in logistics in many sectors. In return we offer a wide range of continuing professional development opportunities.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-09-22T00:00:00.000Z