Become part of our team and support us with important topics within the HR department.
The selected candidate will drive the full scope of the KN compensation and benefits philosophy by closely cooperating with regional business partners and local HR responsibilities. In addition, all HR analytics, systems, and reporting topics are owned by the expert.
· Design and develop compensation and benefit plans and strategy to ensure highest level of employee engagement and thereby position KN MEA as employer of choice.
· Providing expert advice and guidance to the business and local HR on compensation and benefit topics.
· Designing compensation standards across the region with special focus on closing any kind of pay gaps.
· Driving annual data submission processes with our external salary suppliers and local HR to a high level of data accuracy.
· Managing annual salary and review process cycle in MEA in cooperation with country management and local HR.
· Continuous improvement of internal policies in alignment with Regional HR BP.
· Develop a MEA rewards strategy together with local HR and initiatives such as employee well-being.
· Manage international assignments and develop MEA mobilty policy.
· Driving global and regional standardization and automation initiatives in alignment with HR BP, especially Shared Service Center activities.
· Maintaining online Staff Request Application including continuous improvement of automation.
· Identifying employee retention and employee satisfaction trends.
· In depth analysis for all relevant HR KPIs especially employee attrition.
Your Skills and Experiences
· A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Organizational Behavior, or a similar discipline.
· Extensive experience as an HR Personnel within an international environment.
· Hands on project management experience and ability to work with various stakeholders.
· Knowledge in HR Systems is a must.
· Sound knowledge in Compenstaion and Benefits field.
· Excellent communication and negotiations skills with fluency in both spoken and written English language
Good Reasons to Join
At Kuehne + Nagel you can prove yourself to us again every day, as we’re looking for people who can put their good ideas and entrepreneurial spirit into practice to achieve success. Develop your full potential and work with highly-motivated colleagues who have to same goals as you: making our innovative logistics solutions better and better to ensure our customers are permanently convinced by our quality services. Benefit from working with a global market leader and excellent development opportunities.","datePosted":"2019-12-09T00:00:00.000Z