At Kuehne + Nagel, we are on the constant lookout for young talents who are ready to take on challenges. We would like to be part of your learning journey, with the focus on supporting your development through on-the-job training, where your growth is key. Like many interns who had a fulfilling experience with us, your successful internship can also contribute to a fruitful education and who knows, being part of our talent programs.
This internship allows you to understand beyond what freight forwarding is about. You will gain exposure on Customer Service, Freight Operations and Hub Management through communications with key stakeholders. The intern will also get to experience the full cycle of operations via our in-house One Global System and Hub Management processes.
· Complete specific-designed trainings for operating and major systems.
· Execute assigned daily operational handling through job shadowing of a senior colleague or buddy.
· Engage on internal liaisons with relevant parties using in-house software systems.
· Provide customer service support to clients in an independent, professional and timely manner.
· Manage job performance and experience through regular feedback with team manager.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Undergraduate in Diploma or Degree Qualifications, with a preferred field of study in Supply Chain or Logistics.
· Motivated individual with a positive attitude to learn.
· Independent learner who is able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
Good Reasons to Join
Logistics is a people business and here at Kuehne + Nagel, we believe that genuine, lasting success is possible only through valuing our employees the way we value our customers. We offer the opportunity where you can learn and develop; to grow and perform to your fullest potential within a highly dynamic global work environment.","datePosted":"2019-10-10T00:00:00.000Z