We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
Your role is to assist to National Finance Manager (Lad ZF), support operational departments and management as a business partner, by means of analysis, reports, projects, communication & implementation of corrective actions underlined by procedures and efficient processes, to further improve the profitability and the cash flow by minimizing the risk.
· Analyzing rates/margins/volumes and profitability per site/unit, and respective trends
· Controlling operational procedures and areas impacting cost/profitability
· Developing National MIS and Distribution on a monthly basis
· Coordination and analytical support for Rolling Forecast & Target setting
· Enforcement of standard cost/profit Centre structure (Organization Chart) to achieve best possible data quality
· Assisting Lad ZF with our systems with process to meet the regional reporting timetable
· Enforcement of corporate / regional policies and guidelines for Finance & Accounting
· Ensure correct set-up of financial tools & reports for best possible data quality
Your Skills and Experiences
· Minimum Bachelors / First University Degree and Professional Certification, preferred if you have Masters / Second University Degree
· Minimum 2 to 5 years of International experience, preferred experience in Air Logistics, Oil & Gas Logistics adn Overland
· You have strong knowledge of local customs regulations, 5 years practice
· You are capable of providing accurate & detailed quotes to customers
· You are able to motivate people and to work under pressure
· You are professional, dynamic, patient, commercial acumen and customer oriented
· You are able to travel and work in the provinces if required
· You have intermediate knowledge of English, as well as basic knowledge of Portuguese and French
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.