We currently have a vacancy to support Leonardo Helicopters, on the Yeovilton Contract, for a Multi Task Inspector Repair & Overhaul.
Reporting daily to the Team Leader, you will support the day-to-day activities in the Department under the terms of the contractual arrangements, to enable the control, receipt and issue of aircraft spares.
· To support all day to day Warehouse and Supply Chain tasks as required in support of the service contract for both Merlin and Wildcat
· To assess, check and verify all incoming items to ensure all GOLDesp tracked items are captured on the system. To provide QA for GOLDesp Creations and updates. To assist in assessing all incoming repaired items to ensure that they meet all specified requirements. This includes checks against description, part number, NSN, serial number, log card information and Mod state
· To conduct all authorised GOLDesp inputs. To investigate any discrepancies and advise on appropriate corrective solutions
· Escalate any discrepancies mentioned above that are unable to be resolved to the air station’s Gold Boundary. Support all warehouse MTO activities. Deputise for other MTI’s in their absence. To support the compliance of KPIs
· Maintain a tidy, safe and efficient warehouse at all times, reporting all accidents/near misses immediately. Ensure the Company’s policies on health and safety, quality, environment, induction and training are adhered to at all times
· Ensure all work colleagues are treated fairly and consistently. Hold a Leonardo Inspection stamp
Operate any MHE as required to fulfil the output of the unit. Operate Inventory Management Systems (including MJDI, SAP, SharePoint and GOLD) in accordance with current regulations. Complete necessary training as required to fulfil the output of the unit (including MJDI, SAP, and GOLD)
· Conduct air station routine activities associated with FOD and security checks. Continually seek to identify areas for improvement in all activities. Provide an excellent customer service relationship with the customer in terms quality and response. Be prepared to conduct flexible working commitments within contracted working hours and time.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Must be totally flexible and willing to learn. Have an understanding of the need for attention to detail, with a “right first time” approach
· Can demonstrate good communication skills. Experience of operating MJDI, SAP and GOLDesp is very desirable
· Shall have confidence within a busy & diverse working environment and have the ability to prioritise work on a day-to-day basis
· Must be computer literate and will have been trained in the use of MS Office Suite
· Full driving license essential and be prepared to operate MHE (including FLT). Must be willing to undergo Security Check Clearance. Must not be colour blind
· Experience in aircraft/engineering environment and/or an academic qualification is an HNC/Degree in Electrical and/or Mechanical engineering
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.