We are looking for a Warehouse operative With Warehouse experience and good IT skills.
To support all day to day Warehouse and Supply Chain tasks as required in support of the service contract.
· To ensure all related tasks within the business units are carried out in line with the contracted customer requirements / Defence Logistics Framework (DLF) / working instructions.
· If required, be part of the AOG rota in order to fulfil the customers “Out Of Hours” requirements.
· Operate all MHE, including Forklift Trucks (training provided), as required to fulfil the output of the unit..
· Act as Building Lock Up and conduct security checks as required.
· Be prepared to conduct flexible working commitments between 08:00 and 2159 within contracted working hours.
· Conduct warehouse processes in line with the position of an warehouse Operative
· Ensuring, that at all times, the Company’s Health & Safety procedures are adhered to, in particular, the use of machinery and protective devices
Your Skills and Experiences
· Must be totally flexible and willing to learn.
· Have an understanding of the need for attention to detail, with a “right first time” approach.
· Can demonstrate good communication skills.
· Experience of operating MJDI, is very desirable but not essential.
· Shall have confidence within a busy & diverse working environment and have the ability to prioritise work on a day-to-day basis.
· Must be computer literate and will have been trained in the use of MS Office Suite.
· Full driving license essential and be prepared to operate MHE (including FLT).
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.