This role is related to Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination while ensuring necessary actions are taken in operation overall.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Providing daily, weekly, monthly reports to customers
· Work in the team to handle loss and damage claims
· Handling invoicing to customers
· Responsible for daily FSL
· Ensure SLA compliance at all times and drive towards operational excellence
· Being focal point for subcontracters ( inc. broker and transporters )
· Responding customers queries regards to his role in FY customers
· Ensure pro-active continuous improvement initiatives related to all parts of the business (Operations, Security, Profitability)
· Responsible all event management in operations softwares
· Work as a driven personel to achieve set account objectives and targets and communicate in his/her team.
Your skills and experience
· Bachelor 's degree or equivalent.
· Good Knowledge of operational processes in Customs-related fields.
· Good organizational skills and self- motivated.
· Knowledge of forwarding setups and Incoterm
· Willing to learn and be part of the team.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Good analytical skills with attention to details.
· Able to be customer - oriented.
· Having commercial mindset
· Strong affinity with required customer quality standards
Good reasons to join
We are committed to delivering high-quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a strong leader in the logistics industry. We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise, shape/optimize processes and apply/create innovative solution concepts. Join our team and provide successful impulses within the Kuehne + Nagel organization.
Do you have any question?
Please note that CV's only submitted through the KN Careers platform will be considered.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req37183