Key Account Manager - Consumer
Develop your logistics career and join our Key Account Management team. You are expected to foster a close working relationship with key stakeholders, and maximize business opportunities and maintain a long-term relationship with consumer accounts especially retail customers to achieve agreed targets and objectives in close communication with related business units.
The candidate shall have knowledge about largest National / Global Retailers, their dynamics, supply chain management, competition structure and purchasing strategies. He / She will be actively working on both global and national key account portfolio but more focusing on local decided business opportunities in close alignment with all business units to ensure a continuous development.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· National development of the Industry in alignment with National and Regional strategies
· Responsible to prepare vertical analyses & Key Account Plans to be able to get the support of business units and lead the management to make commercial decisions for improvement.
· Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major Retail customers to ensure to achieve the sales targets ( volumes / GP ) given by the national management and to ensure a continuous improvement in sales
· Complies with KN Sales management processes and systems and ensures correct and timely updates
· Tender management
· Ensures the correct solutions and services are proposed to the clients and delivered as promised end to end
· Leading the customer engagement process to ensure a smooth onboarding of the client within the company
· Leading QBR meetings with the client
· Plays an active role in Retail vertical business development in close collaboration with Regional Vertical Manager
Your skills and experience
· Bachelor's degree
· Advanced level of English; both writing and speaking
· Minimum 5 years' of experience in Sales and preferably minimum 2 years of Key Account Management in freight forwarding industry. Experience in Retail Industry is a plus. Experiences should be proven track record of business development and maintenance with Key Accounts.
· High level of communication and problem-solving skills
· Ambition to grow
· Self-disciplined and motivated to be successful
· Solid PC operational knowledge along with Microsoft Office applications experience
· Effective presentation and sales skills
· Driver's License
Good reasons to join
We are committed to delivering high-quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a strong leader in the logistics industry. We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise, shape/optimize processes and apply/create innovative solution concepts. Join our team and provide successful impulses within the Kuehne + Nagel organization.
Do you have any question?
Please note that CV's only submitted through the KN Careers platform will be considered.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight , airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req35736