Join a team dedicated to developing our main Customer Interaction Platform – kuehne-nagel.com.
An excellent opportunity to join our dynamic and innovative development team where you will play a key role in developing the logistic web solution of the future using new technologies like Openshift and Docker. In this position you will be transforming our Customer Interaction platform by using new content approach and customer engagement processes, which would help us build successful customer relationships.
· Development, maintenance and documentation of Java applications using technologies like Java, Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Vue.js, HTML/CSS, Red Hat Openshift, PostgreSQL etc.
· 3rd level support for the application portfolio of the Global Information Management + Portal Solutions department
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes following agile principles
· Tracking development & task activities for internal invoicing purposes
Your Skills and Experiences
· Java, Spring, JPA/Hibernate and HTML/CSS knowledge with at least 3 years of experience in a development position
· Knowledge of relational databases and SQL is required. Oracle DB and PostgreSQL know-how would be advantageous
· Experience with Vue.js, Openshift or Docker would be considered as a big plus
· Have agile mindset, trust in self-organization and effective & open communication
· Fluent in English as a prerequisite to work in an international project environment
Please apply directly through our career website, as we do no process applications sent via email.
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne + Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-08-24T00:00:00.000Z