We have an interesting internship opportunity in Kuehne+Nagel's IT Centre in Tallinn, Estonia. We offer internship for a Bachelor’s or Master’s -level student with a strong communications interest. We are excited to help interns grow and gain real experience for future careers!
As an intern, we expect you to be open and excited trying and learning new things. You will work together with the HR team that develops concepts and content for career website, onboarding app, video scripts and all other internal communications channels. Working on these multiple assignments provides you the opportunity to test your creative skills and techniques as well as learn new ones.
· content development for internal communications channels
· content creation for onboarding app
· content ideas for video scripts
· content development for external career website
· any other special projects
Your Skills and Experiences
· studies with a focus on journalism, communications and/or marketing.
· creative, persuasive and professional writing skills
· knowledge of basic graphic design
SOME KEY BENEFITS FOR YOU:
· experience in global IT organisation
· remote internship suitable with your daily schedule
· hands-on learning experience in areas of brand marketing, employee branding, internal communications
Please note that this internship program is not compensated.
Deadline for application is 31st of August.
Good Reasons to Join
We value teamwork and learning, our working language is English. You can build your career here – every year 15% of our colleagues find interesting new challenges inside the company. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-09-05T00:00:00.000Z