We are currently seeking a highly ambitious and experienced Associate HR Business Partner with a strong desire to be part of a dynamic team. You will need to demonstrate commitment, drive, attention to detail and above all passion to want to be part of this exciting and fast moving business unit.
The successful candidate will support, advise and coach managers to deliver operational and strategic objectives by maximising human capital in addition to providing HR support on key change management programmes including business development. Kuehne + Nagel Aerospace + Defence are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. Our integrated services include all aspects of logistics planning, control and execution, from point of origin to consumption, we design solutions that turn your logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
· Address business needs with effective HR strategies and partner Managers to support the design and implementation of the HR strategic plans for the Leonardo contract.
· Work in collaboration with designated partners under the direction of the HRBP to manage resources, deliver integrated solutions and provide value-added services to management and colleagues.
· Develop and maintain a robust level of financial and commercial knowledge and develop and maintain people metrics to drive decision making.
· Identify training and development needs and contract with the Centres of Excellence to deploy relevant solutions.
· Provide advice to colleagues and management on the delivery of HR programmes, practices, policies, legislation and regulatory requirements.
· Proactively identify partnership opportunities to foster effective relationships between business and broader HR community.
· Provide coaching to managers to allow them to effectively manage performance, capability, employee engagement and overall organisational effectiveness.
· Develop and maintain good relations (informal and formal) with the recognised Trade Unions.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Preferably CIPD qualified or equivalent. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience of using an HR database.
· Good interpersonal, relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills at all levels.
· Ability to communicate effectively with external and internal contacts, including presentation and facilitation skills.
· Exercises good judgment, diplomacy, and perceptual objectivity to effectively and appropriately make decisions.
· Aptitude to define problems, identify trends, collect data, and establish facts to draw valid conclusions.
· Experience working both independently and collaboratively to implement solutions.
· Strong planning and organisational skills – proven ability to manage a high and varied workload and with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
· A high standard of oral and written communication and demonstrate problem solving skills.
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary and you will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.