Are you experienced Administrator with a flair for delivering excellent Customer Service? If this is you and you have an interest in a long term career in HR, then this opportunity is not to be missed.
Our HR Service Centre provides support across Kuehne+Nagel UK. We provide administrative and transactional first line support to our UK line managers, colleagues and HR teams all through our UK and Serbian Service Centre. We provide confidential support through the employee lifecycle, playing a key role in administration processes for resourcing, references, new starters and onboarding, changes to terms, employee relations, benefits administration and leave management.
· Effectively managing the assigned work queues working 1 day in advance of the Service Level agreement (SLA); management and prioritisation of own work queues ensuring queries are proactively chased and managed.
· Maintaining up to date and detailed Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the processes across the Business Units supported.
· Maintain processes to ensure that both the HR Service Centre and Serbian Service Centre are legally compliant; Ensure compliance of people data such as eligibility to work documentation, regulatory reference requirements and GDPR regulations.
· Processing incoming post ( all signed contract packs for new starters and pension commencement packs are sent in to the Service Centre) and updating all appropriate systems in line with business needs and SLA’s.
· Build up knowledge and experience of our different Business Units and overall UK business to enable effective support – engage proactively with the business areas in which you support and delivering regular status updates including forecast changes and current issues.
· Delivering accurate and timely outputs in line with HR Delivery SLAs – this means ensuring that queries raised via email, systems, phone and face to face are dealt with efficiently.
· Escalating queries at the earliest opportunity (supported by issue investigation and a proposed solution) and manage expectations of HR, Line Managers and Colleagues.
· Provide second line support to the Serbian Service Centre i.e. query resolution, process clarification
Your Skills and Experiences
· The ideal candidate is someone who can proactively support a large, complex business confidently delivering administrative and transactional support.
· Demonstrable experience in an administrative role is essential.
· Excellent communications skills are key – we work as one team with our colleagues overseas whilst communicating to and managing the expectations of a wide range of stakeholders.
· Experience of working in an HR shared service function is preferred (although not essential) - we are interested in talking to candidates who have an interest in a long term career in Human Resources, so this could be your first role in a HR function.
· Great attention to detail is critical – we are dealing with sensitive, confidential and important information, daily!
· You’ll be able to prioritise your work effectively, managing and organising your workload in a fast paced and busy environment.
· The successful candidate will undergo security vetting.
Good Reasons to Join
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate with an interest in HR to join a highly skilled, supportive and professional team. This is a genuine platform for someone looking for a future career in HR. In return, we will offer a competitive salary, 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service, life assurance and the opportunity to join the Kuehne and Nagel contributory pension plan.