Want to be part of a truly exciting journey in the world of logistics. Our graduate programmes provide you with a comprehensive framework to not only develop and learn, but for you to make a real difference.
Your RoleWe’re looking for graduates who want to work for a large organisation and have the potential to be future leaders. If you’re ambitious, proactive, and eager to show what you can do, this is a great way to launch your career. Recruitment for our next cohort of graduates will launch early 2024 (to start Sept 2024). By registering your interest now, you’ll be the first to know when our vacancies go live.
- Contract Logistics - Our Contract Logistics Graduate Programme will see you become completely immersed in our warehouse and transport operations, learning what it takes to deliver a successful service for our customers. It’s a varied and exciting operation, covering everything from building helicopters to supporting the Armed Forces. You will be learning from the ground up before progressing into an agreed focus area such as project management, process improvement or solutions.
- Air Logistics – Have you ever been jetting off on holiday and thought about all the cargo being transported beneath your feet? Our Air Logistics team are there behind the scenes, moving everything from vaccines to aeroplane parts. You’ll contribute to the delivery of airfreight services for customers across the world, which will involve huge amounts of customer and supplier interaction, both face-to-face and on the phone.
- Sea Logistics – At Kuehne+Nagel we’re the number one sea logistics provider in the world, and proud of it. We ship everything from wine to medicine, and we help keep the world moving. On our Sea Logistics Graduate Scheme you’ll learn all about how we do it – from the initial service offering to the implementation and systems which make it happen.
- Road Logistics – Our Road Logistics graduate programme will give you the opportunity to explore a diverse division within KN, with over 5000 customers, a vast portfolio of products and hundreds of consignments a week across the UK and Europe.
- Integrated Logistics – Integrated Logistics is a needs-based service for customers. This means customers outsource decision making and supply chain management to us (you!) rather than giving a supply chain ‘shopping list’ to deliver on their behalf. Your role will be one of pure logistics and problem solving, where you devise a plan of action for the client to ensure their product or equipment travels in the best and most cost-effective way. Integrated Logistics crosses lots of KN’s business areas, so it’s complex to get to grips with but means that every day is different.
- HR – HR isn’t just about hiring and firing – we’re business partners. The HR Graduate Programme will give you hands on experience with multiple aspects of HR, ranging from specialist areas to more traditional HR roles. Our HR Graduates are an asset to the team, taking on a variety of interesting projects and interacting with people all over the business.
- Finance – never underestimate the power of a brilliant Finance team. We have the best of the best at Kuehne+Nagel, and they work hard to drive profit and reduce costs. The Finance graduate programme will show you how we contribute to the commercial success of a business. You will undertake a mixture of roles, including head office and branch finance, giving you a holistic overview of the business and how it fits together.
- Sales – our Sales graduates are less your typical Sales people and more the innovators behind our success. They do everything from supply chain design to working on bids to win business. Graduates can expect to join meetings or projects in an observing and absorbing capacity at first, then move on to sharing their views, approach and debriefing, and finally leading meetings, processes or projects, delivering internal presentations and facilitating conversations with your team
Your Skills and Experiences
- A 2:2 degree qualification, or a 2:1 for HR (achieved or expected) and 5 GCSEs Grade A-C including Maths & English
- You must be able to relocate for placements
- A full UK driving licence (or will have one by September 2024)
- Access to your own transport is preferable, but negotiable dependent on placements
- Willingness to learn - we don't expect you to be a Logistics expert, but we're looking for our future leaders!