We are continuously innovating and optimizing to make road logistics operations customer friendly and efficient.
Do you want to collaborate with us in re-defining the fundamentals of operating our worldwide network? Does working with one of the world’s largest logistics providers excite you? Does the power of process and digitalization excite you to drive and shape operational excellence? Are you curious to support our excellent customer experience, productivity, efficiency and automation? If getting great stuff done excites you, join us.
· Provide first level end user support for our new driver mobile solution
· Manage system setups enabling roll-outs to new users
· Proactively track system activity and solve issues before they raise in daily operations
· Monitor system performance, process obstacles and describe demands to our product owners and IT development teams for improvement
· Train new operators remotely on process and system features
· Insure quality of the solution by participating to description and execution of tests cases;
Your Skills and Experiences
· Undergraduate degree or diploma in management, business administration, logistics, IT or related fields or equivalent work experience is required
· 1-3 year experience in customer service / customer excellence or related areas and understanding of Road Transportation / Logistics
· Affinity to learn complex applications and workflows and confident handling of MS Office applications, especially Powerpoint and Excel
· Interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) plus the drive to get things done
· Independent work, creativity and structured way of working with the ability to pay attention to detail
· Aspiration to solve problems before they occur
· Commitment, initiative, motivation and curiosity – every day
· Fluency in English and French mandatory (additional languages, especially German is an advantage)
Good Reasons to Join
Your role is crucial to the Global Overland Operations strategy and your work will have a direct influence on the future success of Global Overland Transportation at Kuehne + Nagel. You will join a dynamic team of high performing leaders and co-workers. In your role you will be the first point of contact to our internal customers. Your customer service will push the transformation to new systems.