Customer Solutions Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Overall leadership of country Customer Solutions according to globally defined organizational
· Customer Solutions Footprint
· Establish and manage the Customer Solutions function through working according to defined processes on how to design a solution and how to implement business processes for our Customers.
· Targets are new Business opportunities as well as increased customer retention
· Training of sales force and multipliers on CST/ISC processes (Consulting and Implementation) and on CST/ISC Information value products
· Establish and manage the Customer Solutions function “Project Management” offering Customer Implementations and integration/EDI projects
· Establish and manage the Customer Solutions function “Product Management” offering certified requirement specification, testing, sign off and support for KN Login, Customer Reporting and other
· Information Value Products
· Transition of non-customer facing tasks into regional Shared Service Center in close collaboration with regional/corporate CST
· Develop and implement national business plan related to CST activities with a clear objective in increasing penetration of Information Value Products (iVP)
· Communicator between other Customer Solution counterparts in the region
· Main contact / conduit for Regional CST
· Responsible for carrying out / aligning with corporate policy and compliance with Regional/Global CST strategy along with resource planning and allocation at national level
· Managing overall continuous improvement
· Ensure correct prioritization for national specific requirements are represented in the global customer solutions community
· Escalation point for CST related issues
· Cooperate with the different Verticals, Business Units, Products, including the ISC-product (International Supply Chain), Automotive, High Tech, Pharma, engaging in the development of new customers, solution design, optimizations and implementations
· Obtaining customer requirements from business owner, Key Account Managers or any internal sources.
· Properly documented with designed solutions and provide to appropriate team(s) for proper handling.
· Helping in implementation for proper handling of designed solution.
· Communicate with Corporate and Regional teams to acquire and ensure specific solution requirements.
· Feed repository for case studies and best practices
· Design high level process flows
· System demonstration preparation if necessary
· Facilitating in selling to prospective customers with proper solution designs by existing systems and possible development
· Facilitating in customer meeting with details knowledge of K+N products and solutions
· Help in providing technical input for RFQ/RFP bids
Your skills and experience
· University Degree with Major in Logistics, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
· Minimum 3 years of Seafreight forwarding or shipping industry
· Proven track record in Systems implementation related to logistics
· Experience in shipping operations is an advantage
· Fluent in Japanese and English language (Spoken, Written, Read)
Good reasons to join
Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards & benefits.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req40231