Nacora is a member of the Kuehne + Nagel Group operating as an independent broking firm – we excel in the provision of risk management and insurance services to corporate customers and specialise in solutions for the transport ,logistics industry, and supply chain risks. Based in London, we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join the team.
You’ll be responsible for personally maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients and insurers whilst building relationships with new clients.
· To respond professionally, promptly and with precision to requests from the Client Account Team Leader and/or clients.
· To ensure that customers are fully and continuously appraised of all material facts in relation to each insurance programme with which the job holder is responsible.
· To build and continuously enhance relationships with Nacora’s panel of insurers.
· To understand the range, advantages and limitations of insurance products available and their relevance to Nacora’s clients.
· To prepare all broking presentations.
· Mitigate the impact of any errors or omissions by reporting potential claims at the earliest opportunity.
· To implement personal objectives that have been agreed with the line manager.
· To act as an ambassador for Nacora at all times - you'll be liaising with clients, brokers, insurers and internal stakeholders.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Have demonstrable experience of working with UK commercial programmes and ideally in a client-facing role.
· Working knowledge of the main classes of commercial insurance and awareness of FCA compliance requirements
· If you're an associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute that would also be ideal.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence; you'll need to identify new commercial opportunities.
· Well educated, to at least A level or equivalent.
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to acquire, analyse, share and use knowledge.
Good Reasons to Join
This role is integral to Nacora team and for the successful individual and this is a superb opportunity to become a valued member of our team. For the successful individual, we are offering a competitive salary plus bonus scheme with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street and internet goods and services.