Come and join our team where we offer fantastic benefits and a great job delivering excellent customer service.
As a Professional Driver working on the Greene King contract for Kuene + Nagel, you will provide a first class professional delivery service whilst ensuring that customer satisfaction is the highest of priorities and to ensure that all products are delivered within temperature regime and agreed timescales. Our fleet comprises of IVECO and DAF multi temperature trucks with latest driving aids.
· Deliver food and non food products to pubs and restaurants.
· Work an average of 48hrs PW , any 4 shifts from 7, work start 0400 – 0600, multi drop
· Ability to maximise earning with additional shift payments and shift premiums with a 5 day rest period every 3 weeks.
· Comply with all relevant legislation and agreed procedures to ensure a safe and legal working environment and consistent quality standards
· Safe and efficient handling of vehicle in all respects, including the optimisation of fuel usage, cleanliness of vehicle
· Responsible for the security of the vehicle & load at all times
· Ensure that all delivery and returns procedures are followed in line with Company and Customer guidelines
· Ensure all Company equipment is maintained, utilised and returned as required within operational processes to the transport office/depot daily; ensure Health & Safety and Food Hygiene requirements are met within Company and legal frameworks
Your Skills and Experiences
· Must hold a current class C licence along with a valid driver qualification card
· Basic numeracy and conversational English language
· At least 1 year driving experience – preferred 2 years driving experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to use initiative, organise own workload
· Knowledge of the transport legislation and European Working Time Directive
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary, paid holiday, company induction and training with ongoing training and development. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services which includes 1/3 off voucher at customer pubs and restaurants.