Business Intelligence Project Manager Global ISC
Processes + Systems (m/f/d)
Join us in developing, implementing and improving. We are looking for a candidate to define together with the organization how Kuehne + Nagel will work in the future!
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Coordinate global template report creation
· Drive standardization of reports globally
· Consult and support our regional reporting teams and experts
· Develop and maintain a global reporting community within International Supply Chain (ISC)
· Create and maintain documentation of ISC reporting functionalities
· Tableau site maintenance & administration
· Drive continuous improvement and increased data quality of our reporting
Your skills and experience
· Min 1 year experience with Tableau and Tableau Desktop
· Experience with best practice visual analytics
· High analytical capabilities
· Business Objects knowledge an advantage
· Very good verbal and written English skills
· Very good communication skills and likes to work in multicultural environments
· Self-driven and organized
· To be able to work individually and as part of a team
Good reasons to join
We want you to feel comfortable in your working surroundings. Therefore, we are offering you modern offices in the announced Hamburg Hafencity directly adjacent to the Elbe, flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for the public transportations as well as a canteen with a broad range of menus. Kühne + Nagel is offering you a custom-made career – through individual planning and supervisors who support and advice you in every way. Personally, you get supported by a lot of work-life-balance offerings, a company pension and a supplementary health insurance.
Do you have any question?
Please contact our HR Recruiting Team
+49 (0)40 30 333-1261
Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req41701