Business Analyst (m/f/d) - Global Airfreight Systems
Analyse, develop and test existing global software applications for the business unit Airfreight at Kühne + Nagel. Take over an active role within the development and implementation of new components at Global Airfreight Systems.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Continuous analysis, optimization, and development of software components and creation of detailed requirement documents for the business unit Airfreight
· Testing and documentation of new software components for our global airfreight applications
· Implementation of software components into the global airfreight organization in close alignment with KN-Regions (e.g. knowledge transfer, consulting) by ensuring that all requirements are met
· Analysis and resolution of system challenges/defects related to the day-to-day usage of our global applications (understanding and coordination of bug fixing with the IT)
· Coordination with the global airfreight organization (corporate management, KN-Regions), IT and other stakeholders (Seafreight, Sales, Finance/Legal)
· Continues communication with our requestors to keep them informed about the current development/production status
· Consults our requestors with regard to possible solutions or workarounds
Your skills and experience
· University degree in logistics management, business admistration preferred; alternatively, several years' experience as Business Analyst (working at the interface between business and IT)
· Profound forwarding knowledge of Airfreight is a plus
· Process documentation and modelling with BPMN 2.0 (Business Process Modelling Notation) preferred
· High analytical skills, creativity in finding solutions, working in a structured manner
· Team spirit, self-driven work ethic, resilience and high communication skills
· Self-driven and a high degree of responsibility, reliability and accuracy
· Very good command of the English language
· Willingness to travel
Good reasons to join
Our modern office in Hamburg's HafenCity is situated directly at Elbe river. We offer you a subsidy for local public transport as well as a cafeteria with a wide selection. Your career path will be planned indiviually with your line manager to suit you best while you will be given freedom and responsibility to grow. On top of that, we support you with a variety of work-life balance initiatives, a company pension scheme and complementary health insurance.
Do you have any question?
Please contact our HR Recruiting Team.
+49 (0)40 30 333-1261
Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com