Junior Automation Developer
As part of the Automation Team you will handle Kuehne + Nagel's platform and build the actual RPA automation solution. You will also be responsible for designing, developing, testing the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution with emerging technologies such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Intelligent Digital Assistants (bots), and Machine Learning.
Working as a part of the Digital Workforce team in Kuehne + Nagel IT, you will improve your abilities to think creatively, design technical solutions, and collaborate with associates from around the world. There will be opportunities to experiment with new technology, solve unique business challenges, and help transform the digital landscape.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Understand and analyze project requirements and work on them to deliver timely and quality RPA solutions
· Responsibility for the proper functioning of development and test environments
· Develop automation solutions based on detailed process documentation using modern tools like UiPath and Java
· Develop bots for process automation
· Use the latest technologies that appear in the young robotics market
· Responsibility for the bots created
· Identify opportunities for innovation and offer new ideas
· Be part of an international team
Your skills and experience
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or at least 1 year of IT development experience
· Working experience in Robotic Process Automation, Software Testing Automation or Software Development
· Ideally proven experience in automation technologies like UiPath or Selenium
· Knowledge about agile processes like scrum are beneficial
Good reasons to join
Next to our excellent terms of employment we offer flexible working hours and home office possibilities as well as mobile phone for business and personal use and high performance ThinkPad. At Kuehne + Nagel you will operate in a highly skilled professional environment where you will be a part of a global strategic Digital Transformation project enabling you to grow even faster. We also invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas.
Join our team and send your CV in English with recent picture.
In case of additional questions, please contact:
Marija Gojković Petrović
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req34397