A very exciting opportunity to work in Integrated logistics, studying a Customer Service qualification, whilst being supported by your managers and peers to build a successful career.
Customer focused, you will manage first class services such as order fulfilment, transport management, requests and deviation management. You’ll join a dedicated team of 4, focusing on one of our largest customers within the aerospace industry. This is a multi-modal account with an emphasis on airfreight. You will also ensure daily execution of the services in scope and interact with the relevant stakeholders, coordinating shipments on behalf of our key customers within our Logistics Control Centre.
· Coordinate air & road freight services for customer orders, using transport management systems
· Receive and respond in time to customer requests and to proof of delivery requests
· Building strong customer relations to provide excellent customer service
· Execute event monitoring services to guarantee agreed delivery service
· Provide input for quality review meetings with customers or providers
· Work in strong collaboration with others to provide an around the clock service for the customer
· Compiling daily reports on Excel
Your Skills and Experiences
· Customer Service focused
· A good problem solving with the ability to work under pressure
· Ability to understand and execute new processes
· Good knowledge of MS office features, specifically Excel
· An ability to adapt to changing and evolving customer requirements
Good Reasons to Join
You’ll be joining an amazing group of apprentices and can look forward to competitive starting salary, attractive benefits and an Apprentice NUS discount card, support to achieve professionally recognised qualifications, a network of mentors, line managers and buddies to help you along your journey.