Job Title: Apprentice Airfreight Imports Operator
Vacancy Number: GB08663
What we're looking for
Be accountable for overseeing on a day-to-day basis, the smooth running of the department and promote 1st class customer relations.
What you'll do
· Maintain and develop KN customer base to ensure that 1st class customer service is delivered at all times
· Maintain and develop internal relationships between Operations, Local and National Sales
· Provide full support to Local and National Sales at all times
· Build close relationships with members of the team and other Divisions and with other KN offices world-wide
· Manage and monitor the team to enforce strict compliance with KN Policies and Procedures and ensure that all work is carried out to pre-set service levels
· Identify and address the team's training needs in co-operation with the immediate Manager
Control of the Division's attendance and discipline
· Implement, maintain, control and develop Quality, Health, Safety and Environment, KN LOGIN and any other new initiatives
What you'll bring
· Preferably experience within a supervisory level
· Knowledge of Airfreight operational procedures
· High level of PC literacy on MS Word/Excel, or similar
· High degree of organisational, administrative and communication skills and the ability to work on own initiative
· Good team player, with the ability to monitor and motivate the staff
What you'll get
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. What we will provide includes:
· Competitive salary
· Kuehne + Nagel Pension Plan.
· Route 2 Rewards scheme - discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
Any questions? Contact us directly at:
Why not find out more about Kuehne + Nagel, visit us at www.kuehne-nagel.com?
With more than 78,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>