We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
The Air Import Operator should coordinate with the customers / KN offices to make bookings with Airlines and oversea the Air import process from start to finish.
· Calculating freight quotations and handling freight movements from start to finish
· Negotiating rates and charges with Carriers, Supplier (Spot Business) and worldwide KN stations
· Working on SALOG program (data entry, Status Update invoicing, etc.)
· Coordinate with customers and make bookings with Airlines
· Arrange the release of relative documentation to clients and 3rd party contractors
· Observing and securing the adherence to the quality standards and working procedures as per BU FA requirements including KPI auditing
· Keeping the database for buying and selling rates up to date and secure access to these data
· Maintenance and/or coordination of data bases, e.g. Flight schedules, new accounts, SALOG forms based on the multi-functional form, statistics
Your Skills and Experiences
· You have B.A in “International Transport and Logistics” and Higher Diploma or equivalent academic Qualification
· You have minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in the Air freight field, preferably with a forwarder
· You have good knowledge of MS Office
· You are analysis & judgment, commercial acumen
· You are customer oriented
· You have good leadership skills
· You speak English and Arabic
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.