3.5 Tonne Van Driver
What we’re looking for
Driver who will be working for Kuehne + Nagel Ltd, and he will have an opportunity to deliver excellent customer service by delivering fresh food to Costa Coffee outlets. We have recently been re-awarded the contract for one of the biggest names in hospitality and retail with the Whitbread group, to supply all food services to their Costa Coffee outlets and along with Premier Inn & associated Restaurants
What you’ll do
· Multi Drop deliveries
· Day and night shifts available
· Work an average of 48hrs PW, 5 on, 3 off
· Receive Daily Support from the Transport Team
· Ability to maximise earnings with overtime and Shift Premiums
What you’ll bring
· Must hold a current full driving licence (max 6 points)
· 2 years driving experience
· Basic numeracy and conversational English language
· Ability to work 5 on 3 off to include weekends and Bank Holidays
· Excellent communication and Customer Service skills
· Have the right to work in the UK or a valid work permit
· Maintain and promote a positive image of Kuehne + Nagel and the Whitbread brands
· Have safe and high driver standards and positive driver behaviours
What you’ll get
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. What we will provide includes:
· Competitive salary
· Kuehne + Nagel Pension Plan.
· Route 2 Rewards scheme - discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
Any questions? Contact us directly at:
Why not find out more about Kuehne + Nagel, visit us at www.kuehne-nagel.com?
Vacancy Number: GB09048
With more than 79,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>