The Credit Card Administrator is responsible for the Corporate Card Management process for the client. This includes, but not limited to, processing of requests such as applications, cancellations, refunds, fund transfers, etc. and payments; download of aging report; sending out of dunning notices for those with overdue balances; responding to employee inquiries; and reconciling billing account statement/ payment made to the card provider.
· Account management of overdue corporate card accounts – including the issue of overdue notices to employees where necessary
· Completion of corporate card account management scorecards, including the tracking of number and monetary value of overdue accounts
· Complying with audit requirements, ensuring all personal and corporate card data is stored only when necessary and is password protected
· Expert analysis of reporting - i.e. observation of trends by monitoring of number and reason of overdue accounts
· Understanding of the corporate card, expense report and travel operation process
· Implementation and adherence to the leavers and transfers process
· Maintenance, continuous review and improvement of work processes owned by the Credit Card SME
· Processing of corporate card requests in a timely manner (e.g. cancellations, refunds, fund transfer, etc.)
· Responding to employee inquiries
· Timely completion of reporting and scorecards as necessary
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (MANILA)
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
● Very Good verbal and written skills
● Excellent Customer Service skills – ability to communicate to all people at all levels within the organization. Must have the ability to resolve intermediate to difficult customer service issues
● Ability to think through complex issues and situations and develop robust, well thought out solutions which meet the need of the business
● Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines
● Ability to pre-empt potential issues and reprioritize work to meet ever changing needs of customers both internal and external.
● Meticulous attention to details
● Team work – the ability to work well within the team is key to this role
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Life @ IBM
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, we're reshaping the future of health, education, fashion, travel, green energy, and more, using groundbreaking cognitive solutions, cloud computing technology, and quantum computing.
Imagine what you can do at IBM.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. As an IBMer, you'll collaborate with outstanding, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity, and individuality. You will be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better and you will also have an opportunity to help our clients visualize a future that may not yet exist. Join us as we make the most of these existing times and discover what you can make as of this moment.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Since establishing its presence in the Philippines in 1937, IBM has evolved to be a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company that demonstrates the power of innovation, data and expertise to improve business and society. With 25 consecutive years of patent leadership, IBM Research is the world's largest corporate research organization with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across 6 continents.
Our organization is comprised of the following subsidiaries:
IBM Philippines, Inc.
• Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software, & services in the country.
IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
• Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
IBM Business Services
• Foremost provider of Business Transformation Outsourcing for HR, F&A and Supply Chain Management services.