About Park Hyatt Melbourne
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world's premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role
The Corporate Leadership Trainee Program has been designed for graduates with the greatest potential to become a part of Hyatt's top Management team of tomorrow and provides them with additional training necessary to take on the responsibilities of a management position in order to progress rapidly within our company.
The 12 month program, which sets a challenging schedule for each Trainee, is based on two phases:
· Exposure in various departments of the hotel; and
· An intensive period of training focusing on the Trainee's agreed area of specialty
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your Hospitality career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
Ideal candidate profile
What we offer:
· Individually customized personal learning plan
· Intensive training in agreed area of specialization
· Exposure in various departments by rotations
· Team leading tasks and management project assignments
· Sharing, advice, and feedback from your Coaches and Mentor
· Opportunity to participate in variety of Leadership programs
· Participation in hotel's Hyatt Thrive Corporate Responsibility programs and initiatives
· Degree held graduates who have a qualification in Hotel Management, Business Management or equivalent
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Industry related work or practical experience ideally in a 5 star hotel environment
· Previous experience in a hotel operation role would be advantageous
· Please note; only those candidates with ongoing working rights for Australia will be considered; this includes citizenship and permanent residency
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World's Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.melbourne.park.hyatt.com and @parkhyattmelbourne
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs