Assistant Manager Lady Abercorn
Welcome to the Andaz, where our name translates from Hindi as “personal style”…
Our hotel is not conventional, this is reflected in our people and woven into the fabric of our culture of creating memorable experiences, part of the Hyatt Hotels portfolio.
Uncover an environment free of barriers, where ideas are exchanged and encouraged. We are a 5 Star Lifestyle Hotel located in the heart of vibrant East London. Featuring 267 newly refurbished rooms, 7 exciting bars & restaurants and 15 diverse event spaces. We embrace people challenging the norm and who aren't afraid of standing out, that's what makes us different – your personal style whether that be tattoos, piercings or pink hair.
Ideal candidate profile
As Assistant Manager you will be acting Manager of the Lady Abercorn Pub.
You will head up the service side of the operation and be in charge of the teams' development and progression as it's the people that make the experience for our guests and help create lasting memories.
As Lady Abercorn's assistant Manager you are accountable for managing the Lady Abercorn Pub and its team. Some of the key tasks include but are not limited to:
· Achieving the yearly business goals
· Managing and developing the team
· Running the daily operation
· Attending all the F&B related meetings
· Planning and executing the yearly event calendar and working closely with the marketing team
Ideally you have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a stand alone environment. You are passionate about people and F&B and motivated to change and grow. This role provides a great development opportunity to grow into the Manager role.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented person; that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Being part of Andaz also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company !
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· 1 Complimentary night stay for 2 in the Andaz (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 3 months of employment
· Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants & bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
· Bike 2 work scheme
· Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
· Workplace pension scheme
· Annual season ticket loan
· Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in the form of complimentary stays, massages and many more
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
This role is subject to employer right to work checks.