The role of the Digital Optimisation Analyst is to gather insights from all available channels to then create hypotheses and tests ideas across mobile web, desktop and mobile apps for optimisation tests.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Digital as a channel is a community of digital professionals delivering the digital change agenda for HSBC throughout UK, Europe, Middle East, and North Africa. The teams within DaaC include Digital Specialists, Designers, Analysts and Testers who work alongside delivery partners in Change and Software Delivery to deliver the change to Public Websites,
Transactional Banking and Mobile / Tablet. From defining ‘best in class’ services to performing customer readiness testing, they manage the entire digital project lifecycle. The team's goal is to delight customers with functionally rich Digital channels and great customer experience.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Being an integral part of a jovial optimisation team with a track-record of exceeding expectations in the targets given
· Being the lead optimisation person for designated products and markets.
· Understanding business objectives and aligning optimisation activity to support this.
· Sourcing and interpreting data/insight to underpin optimisation activities.
· Ensuring flawless and optimum execution of Conversion Optimisation tasks and projects.
· Leading optimisation projects to drive out ‘best in class’ delivery and governance
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Demonstrable experience with conversion optimisation.
· Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. experience in creating test plans, building tests and analysing results
· Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics
· Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. Occasional / quarterly travel might be required to other HSBC UK sites for stakeholder meetings.
· Knowledge of how to code (HTML, CSS, jQuery) is desirable but not essential
· Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. interest in presenting is desirable but not essential
· Role relevant qualifications, i.e. interest for mobile app optimisation (or any niche optimisation areas) is desirable but not essential
· A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
· A track record of delivering significant change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways
· Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
· Productive contribution to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
· Experience of planning and prioritising their own time effectively, aware of their responsibilities and committed to delivering these efficiently
· Possession an inquisitive mind
· Championship in a data-driven approach
· Good story-telling skills
The base location for this role is Blue Fin Building, Southwark Street, London or Stourton, Leeds.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Key search words: Optimisation, Conversion, CRO, developer, HTML, AB testing, London, Digital
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.