The Digital Optimisation Analyst role is based within HSBC Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) Digital as a Channel (DaaC) organisation.
The role of the Digital Optimisation Analyst is to gather insights from all available channels to then create hypotheses and tests ideas across mobile web, desktop and mobile apps for optimisation tests.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Digital as a channel is a community of digital professionals delivering the digital change agenda for HSBC throughout UK, Europe, Middle East, and North Africa. The teams within DaaC include Digital Specialists, Designers, Analysts and Testers who work alongside delivery partners in Change and Software Delivery to deliver the change to Public Websites,
Transactional Banking and Mobile / Tablet. From defining ‘best in class’ services to performing customer readiness testing, they manage the entire digital project lifecycle. The team's goal is to delight customers with functionally rich Digital channels and great customer experience.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Being an integral part of a jovial optimisation team with a track-record of exceeding expectations in the targets given
· Being the lead optimisation person for designated products and markets.
· Understanding business objectives and aligning optimisation activity to support this.
· Sourcing and interpreting data/insight to underpin optimisation activities.
· Ensuring flawless and optimum execution of Conversion Optimisation tasks and projects.
· Leading optimisation projects to drive out ‘best in class’ delivery and governance