The role of the Customer Contact Centre Adviser is to respond to all customer queries across the contact centre, driving the highest levels of customer satisfaction, whilst operating within regulatory requirements.
At M&S Bank we invest in our people and training is imperative in order to deliver against our brand values. As such, we will provide a comprehensive training programme which will be delivered over a six week period. Our rewards package offers an individually tailored benefit scheme which allows you to personally select benefits. These include a market leading pension scheme, five weeks holiday (excluding Bank and public holidays) and the option to buy five extra days. Plus not forgetting, 20% M&S discount and various recognition schemes that reward your contribution in different ways.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Providing exceptional service through phone interactions with customers, focussing on resolving queries with an efficient, accurate, professional and courteous manner to create brand loyalty
· Taking maximum opportunity to enhance customer experience and exceed expectations
· Building meaningful relationships with customers through conversations, incorporating needs analysis, building rapport and offering relevant solutions
· Maintaining and updating relevant customer account details using appropriate systems for M&S Bank products
· Understanding and operating within regulatory requirements e.g. Data Protection, Money Laundering, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) etc.
· Translating credit policies to customers ensuring transparency and understanding
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Customer Service delivery areas
· Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Effectively managing customer relationships with a key focus on quality conversations & understanding a customer's needs
· Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Good overall PC skills, adept at learning new systems and processes
· Availability to work the shift pattern required for this role, i.e. the department operates between 8am-10pm Monday to Sunday. You will be issued with a set shift pattern but this will include working a minimum of one late per week (maximum of two late shifts per week), every other Saturday and one in four Sundays. A flexible approach to working shift patterns would be required to support the bank in delivering a comfortable and flexible banking service to its customers.
· Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Banking products and services is desirable but not essential
· Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Regulated and or Financial Service environments is desirable but not essential
· Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Contact Centre Adviser is desirable but not essential
· A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
· Achieved objectives and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of sharing information effectively, in a clear, concise and professional manner
· Experience of personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations
· Experience of building effective customer relationships which create customer advocacy
· Successfully engaged customers to understand their needs and identify opportunities
The base location for this role is Chester Business Park.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.