Job ID 1014678 Date posted 7/6/2018 Primary Location Santa Clara, California, United States Job Category Engineering Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
Aruba , a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise:http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us . We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Writer to join our team.
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
The Aruba HPE Documentation Team is looking for a technical writer who can work on end-user documentation. You will be part of the writing process from planning to release. You will create new documentation by using our products and working with Development, Quality Assurance (QA), and Customer Support.
· A range of activities that include creating Software Maintenance and Patch Release Notes, Hardware Installation Guides, and End-User Software Documentation.
· Organize material and complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
· Collaborate with Development and QA team members for the completion of a project development cycle.
· Assist in publishing electronic and printed documentation.
Job Requirements and Experience
· Technical Writing, Journalism, English, Information Design, or Software Engineering Major
· Above-average proficiency with written English
· Experience with MS Office applications
· Creative, problem-solving approach to projects
· Experience with HTML authoring tools a plus (DreamWeaver, Flare, RoboHelp)
· Previous copy editing, document authoring, or layout experience a plus
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.