Technical Certification Developer / Architect
Based on identified training needs in the company business segments/global functions, designs and develops sales, technical or leadership/management training materials, including both traditional and media-based deliverables. Works with project teams to assess, design, develop, evaluate and/or acquire content, and assist with the delivery readiness of sales, leadership/management and/or technical training programs. Audiences may include company employees, partners, or customers. Tests and refines course content by delivering pilot training to sample participants; also delivers train-the-trainer programs.
· Contributes to and may lead the portfolio management process, which includes needs assessment, solution selection, design, development, implementation, reporting, and continuous improvement and innovation of learning solutions.
· Aligns development priorities with the needs of the company corporate and/or business/functions.
· Manages and monitors monthly and quarterly forecasts against assigned budgets.
· Performs cost-benefit and business impact analyses of alternative learning solutions.
· Designs, plans, and ensures overall integrity/quality of global and regional curricula roadmaps.
· Provides leadership to multiple project teams as appropriate.
· Achieves financial goals, operational goals, and assigned metrics.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree; advanced university degree preferred or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2-3 years in a training development or equivalent role.
· Typically 2-3 years experience, including the management of large projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experienced facilitation, content design, and consulting skills.
· Experienced business and financial planning acumen.
· Experienced project management and process development skills.
· Experienced expertise working with cross-functional and global teams.
· Experienced leadership, communication, change management, and relationship management skills.
· Expert ability to quickly understand and adopt new, complex tools, technologies, systems.
Learning & Development
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.